Q:If Lestrade was allergic to a food, which would it be?
whoops sorry i accidentally fic’ced
Lestrade’s not allergic to any food (as far as he knows, at least), but he has a dislike for seafood. He can’t say why, exactly. Seafood’s never done him any wrong, after all, and most people seem to enjoy it. Perhaps it has to do with the summers he spent by the sea as a child. The smell - and sight - of dead fish rotting along the shore never really left him, he supposes, even though it was perfectly natural.
The problem? John loves fish. He cooks it every now and then, and Lestrade says nothing. Because you know what? Lestrade doesn’t particularly like the taste, nor the texture, but the grin on John’s face when Lestrade declares the meal delicious? That makes it more than worth it. God, how he loves that smile.
11 Notes/ Hide
- aloe-a likes this
- anesthezea likes this
- frodis-baggins said: ADKHGFSDHGJHJFDKFS,HKJ ILU
- esendoran likes this
- nuttersandacorn said: That is just too cute for words
- nuttersandacorn likes this
- johncroftianlullaby likes this
- zaacharyquinto said: omfgno that’s adorable.
- zaacharyquinto likes this
- impishtubist posted this